Hearing well is critical right now to connect you with loved ones and with your medical providers. If you are not hearing your best or have questions about your hearing technology, we’re here for you.
We’re open and taking extra precautions to keep our patients and staff healthy. We are also accepting new patients who need hearing care.
Our hours of operation have been updated in all locations to: Monday – Thursday, 9am – 4pm. We’ll be closed on Fridays. To ask a question or schedule an appointment, please contact us at:
In addition to taking extra precautions in the office, we are offering modified services to help you with your hearing in the safest way possible. Some of those services include:
- Curbside appointments and drop-offs: call to schedule a curbside appointment where we will assist you from the safety of your vehicle
- Remote care: Have a question or an issue we can help you with over the phone? Call us now, and we can schedule time with a provider to assist over the phone if possible
- Supply pick-up and shipping: Need supplies like batteries or wax guards? Call to schedule a curbside pick-up or discuss shipping options
We are seeing patients on a limited basis in our offices. There is no higher priority for EarCare, PA than the health and well-being of our patients and employees. We are closely following guidance on COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Florida Department of Health to stay on top of all developments. We fully recognize that many of the population we serve are among the most vulnerable to diseases like COVID-19 and the flu.
In accordance with interim guidance from the CDC, we are also taking the following additional measures to further strengthen our protocols and safeguard our patients’ health:
- If you are feeling under the weather or are experiencing a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, we would ask that you call and reschedule your appointment so as not to put other patients at risk. You could also see if a healthy loved one could bring your hearing aids to the office for a cleaning. We recommend reviewing guidelines from the CDC on preventing illness.
- Dropping in can create a crowd in our waiting rooms. If an underlying condition or your age makes you more vulnerable to COVID-19, we urge you to avoid dropping in and instead call to schedule a time to get your hearing aids cleaned and checked. We will do our absolute best to get you on the schedule as soon as possible. You could also see if a healthy loved one could bring your hearing aids to the office for a cleaning.
- We have instructed providers and staff to stay home if they are sick. If your provider becomes ill, we will ask them to stay home, and we sincerely apologize if this means we need to reschedule your appointment!
If you need additional accommodations, please don’t hesitate to call our office to discuss.
We understand the importance of hearing at your best, especially in this time when communication is so critical. If there are any updates, we will post on our website and social media.
We hope you are staying healthy and happy and look forward to assisting you with your hearing care needs.